This course is for anyone who needs training in how and when to use an auto injector in the treatment of Anaphylactic Shock.
Who should attend?
Allergies are now even more common than ever before. With large numbers of people now suffering from allergies, the ability to understand allergic conditions, and deal with sudden or severe symptoms is fast becoming an essential part of life. Child carers, workplace First Aiders and anyone who may have to deal with those prone to anaphylaxis should attend this course of training.
What you will learn?
You will learn how to prevent, recognise and treat severe allergic reactions including the use of adrenaline auto-injectors. You will also learn how to carry out effective CPR.
- Allergic reaction.
- Care of the unconscious casualty.
- Use of the auto-injector – Anapen® and EpiPen®.
- Resuscitation of non breathing casualties.
- Incident management.
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Understand how to diagnose and treat Anaphylactic shock.
- How to administer medication safely and effectively.
- How to carry out Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
Ongoing assessment will take place throughout the course. On successful completion of the course the student will be awarded an Attendance certificate endorsed by First Class First Aid. The certificate is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
|Per session of up to 6 Delegates||£315.00||Cost includes all materials.|