This course deals with serious conditions and incidents. It is ideal if you would like to undertake Basic CPR training skills and know what to do when initially faced with an emergency.
Who should attend?
This Basic Life Support and CPR training course is for members of the public who wish to learn how to deal with accidents and injuries involving an adult. This training course is also a must to enable dentists, doctors and nurses to update their CPR skills annually as required.
What you will learn?
The course covers emergency life support techniques for the adult casualty.
- Summoning assistance.
- Managing an incident.
- Adult resuscitation / CPR training.
- Treatment of severe bleeding.
- Treatment of a choking adult.
- Treatment for Heart Attack and sudden collapse.
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
- Basic Life Support Training.
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Give emergency resuscitation to an Adult casualty until medical assistance arrives.
- Recognise and appropriately treat an Adult that is choking.
- Deal with an Adult that is unconscious or bleeding.
- Deal with a casualty with a suspected Heart Attack
Ongoing assessment will take place throughout the course by the trainer. On Successful completion of the course the student will be awarded a resuscitation certificate valid for 1 year endorsed by First Class First Aid.
|Per Delegate||£30.00+vat||Costs are per delegate and include a personal reference manual & certification fees.|
|6 - 8 Delegates||£28.50+vat|
|9 - 12 Delegates||£27.00+vat|
|13 - 16 Delegates||£26.00+vat|
|1 to 1 Tuition||£95.00+vat|