This course deals with serious conditions and incidents involving children and infants. You will learn what to do in an emergency and this training includes Basic Life Support and CPR training of children and infants.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for parents, grandparents or guardians who care for young children and babies or anyone who is interested in learning resuscitation.
What you will learn?
This course covers emergency resuscitation and first aid procedures for child and infant casualties.
- Summoning assistance and casualty care/communication.
- Managing an incident.
- Treatment of the unconscious casualty.
- Child and infant resuscitation and CPR training.
- Treatment of severe bleeding.
- Treatment of choking in children and infants.
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Give emergency resuscitation (CPR) to a child or infant until medical assistance arrives.
- Recognise and appropriately treat a child or infant that is choking.
- Deal with a child or infant that is unconscious or who is bleeding.
Ongoing assessment will take place throughout the course by the trainer. On Successful completion of the course the student will be awarded a resuscitation certificate valid for 1 year endorsed by First Class First Aid.
|Per Delegate||£35.00+vat||Costs are per delegate and include a personal reference manual & certification fees.|
|6 - 8 Delegates||£33.50+vat|
|9 - 12 Delegates||£32.00+vat|
|13 - 16 Delegates||£30.00+vat|
|1 to 1 Tuition||£150.00+vat|