This 1 or 2 day course (depending on customer requirements) will give you all the necessary first aid skills to deal with a whole range of sporting injuries.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in sporting activities – attendees could include fitness instructors and coaches, horse riders, sport referees in addition to coaches and players.
What you will learn?
How to effectively treat anyone who has been injured or who has suffered a medical emergency whilst being involved in sporting, coaching or class activities.
Course Content - 2 Day Course:
- Aims of priorities of first aid.
- First aid Regulations.
- Primary and secondary survey.
- Care for the unconscious casualty.
- Resuscitation of non breathing casualty.
- Treatment for bleeding and shock.
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries.
- Burns and scalds.
- Chest pains.
- Treatment of head & spinal injuries.
- Sprains, strains & soft tissue injuries
Six or Twelve hours depending on the customer requirements.
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Give emergency First Aid to an injured person in a sporting situation should the need arise.
- Recognise and appropriately treat most emergency situations.
- Carry out the duties of an “Emergency First Aider” as specified within the First Aid Regulations in addition to receiving sports specific training.
Ongoing assessment will take place throughout the course. On successful completion of the course the student will be awarded a Sports First Aid certificate endorsed by First Class First Aid. The certificate is valid for three years from the date of issue.
£130.00+vat - 2 day
£75.00+vat - 1 day
|Costs are per delegate and include a personal reference manual & certification fees. We aim to beat any like for like training quotation.|
|6 - 8 Delegates||Contact us for a tailored quotation|
|9 - 12 Delegates||Contact us for a tailored quotation|
|13 - 16 Delegates||Contact us for a tailored quotation|
|1 to 1 Tuition||Contact us for a tailored quotation|